Origami Chopstick Holders
This do-it-yourself origami chopstick holder tutorial featured on www.ideasmag.co.za is perfect if you’re planning an Oriental-themed wedding. It also allow you the liberty in using beautiful patterned and colourful wrapping paper to showcase your special day.
1. Start with a perfect square of paper. With the white side facing you, fold in half and unfold.
2. Now fold the top and bottom edges over to the centre.
3. Crease well and unfold.
4. Fold the bottom right-hand corner to meet the centre fold.
5. Fold the upper right-hand corner in to meet the upper fold.
6. Now fold the top quarter downwards.
7. Fold downwards once more.
8. Fold the bottom quarter up.
9. Seal the end by folding it over twice, turn over and insert your chopsticks, cutlery or straws.